Sunday, December 1, 2013

January 10 1982

Sunday pm
I’m all settled in at Marge’s.  I have my own room and bath and pretty much “at home” privileges.  Now all I need is a job.  After settling in, Jim and the babies left and we just sat and talked.  Marge didn’t want to talk about what happened between she and Bob right now, but it is very obvious it was painful. 
Went to neighbors for “cocktails.”  I drank lemonade while the rest drank wine.  They are lovely and friendly.  Marge seems glad to have me.  Hope I don’t wear out my welcome.

I’m feeling very detached from my family and church right now.  Almost a feeling of abandonment.  I guess I chose this cause of action so I’ll have to stick with it.  I HAVE TO MAKE IT! Marge is very supportive as is Jim so I know I’ll succeed.   It, as usual, would be easier with lots of support – maybe it’s not supposed to be easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment