Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 28 1981

Monday PM
Carol came to pick me up we went to see Carol Shupp – Montague. She’s just as whacko as ever.  Then to my Mom’s for lunch and a quick game of scrabble.  Then to LARC to see David.  We really need the time alone to pay all that needs to be paid. 
He still loves me and feels like we has something really special, something that no one not even Linda can replace or change.  He is content with his life now.  He has been dry for three years and is making changes in his life and career.  He says I will always occupy a very special corner of his life.  He clings to out memories.  Linda still continues to think I’m a threat.  Chris and Jody came over tonight.  Denise was here for dinner.  We all went to get pizza.  Then I brought the babies home.  Jim and Denise went out to the mission to take photos.  As of not – Jim leaves on the motorcycle Wednesday and the babies and I will fly to Sacramento this weekend.  But – Bob will be talking to him manana so things may change. 

I should work on my New Years Resolutions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment