Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 12 1981

I have been at Kathy’s for over a week now – 8 days to be exact.  I feel estranged from my family.  I feel like they really don’t even care.  They are at home and I am here and so be it.  A letter from Bob helped.
I feel like Bob has missed the whole point of my learning.  Maybe it just isn’t important enough to concentrate on the most important problems, like if he continues to ignore them they’ll go away.
They drove me out and I may have to face the fact that things at home may never change.  I guess I have the prospects of being a real loser.
All the arrangements are made and I leave Tuesday morning and arrive Tucson on Wednesday after 2 pm.
Kathy and I have been tying quilts to get them done before I leave.
Kathy has been very supportive through all of this.  She is such a true friend.  Wish I could repay her kindness.  Maybe I’ll find a way someday.
It’s very late and I’m sleepy.  I worry about Tom and what this is doing to him.
I told Bob in my last letter that I’d gone west so I guess he thinks I’ve already gone.  Hope he goes to church with the boys tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment