Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 15 1981

Tuesday AM
Called Dee and told her about Ken – got a 20 minute religious lecture.
Dropped the kids off at Sis Craig’s for the day, went to see Kenney.  He was in great spirits.  No pain – very little blood in urine.  He’s ready to go home.  Kathy made him candy and we bought him some things to keep him busy.  We played Triminos, Scrabble and Uno, laughed a lot and goofed around.  Ken is much better. 
Took my ring to the jeweler to have it repaired.  Stopped at the house – boys are not home – left a truck for Tom.  Drove back to Kathy’s.  Kathy and I shared feelings.  She is so understanding.  Truly love that woman. 
Called Mom tonight.  She’s all in a tizzie, as usual.  She makes herself sick with worry. 

My throat is sore and I have a fever.  I don’t feel well, to bed early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment