Sunday, December 1, 2013

January 1 1982

New Years Resolutions!
1.    Lose weight
2. Get a job.
3. Go home
4. Get a temple recommend
My future seems so uncertain that it’s hard to make plans.  The thought of going to Sacramento really scared me.  Somehow when Bob is by my side I can do anything, I feel so lost without him.  I am going to try to think positive about all of this.
Jim left about 7:30 this morn.  He’s heading into bad weather all the way.  My prayers are with him. 
I have been away from home almost a month now.  It’s not any easier not.  Bob is beginning to include me in his struggle.  He writes about  things happening at home and asks me to respond to it.  I wonder if he realizes what he is doing.  I am aware of how easy it is for me to fall into “rescue!”  I must talk to Bob about this. 
Grandaddy is due home any day now.  I’m trying to keep things kept up, without changing anything.  That’s easier with Jim gone.  Must write some letters. 

Janice and Joel came over this afternoon and took us for pizza this p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment