Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 14 1981

Monday
Robin called this morning.  Ken is in the hospital.  After calling Bob at work – Found out that Ken is in Cleburne Co. Hospital with possible Kidney stone.  He was in pain when he arrived at 2am.
Talked to Ken – he still has a smile and a cheery word.  I’ll have Kathy take me home after work and pick up Ken’s car.  That way I’ll have transportation. 
Monday nite –
Went to the house to pick up car – keys in Bob’s car.  After Bob arrived with keys, he and I drove to Heber to see Ken.  He was in pain.  He has another clot in his kidney.  Will try to flush it out – if not – then surgery.  I’ll stay till we see which way it will go.
Bob and I had a long talk, the kids are concerned about his smoking again.  I voiced all my concerns – about his choice of books (found another one- worse than the first) and about his smoking also about our future. 
I’m going to have to leave – staying here defeats the whole purpose.  I keep wanting to rescue Bob and show him how to do everything the right way.  Must not make that mistake again.

Kathy and I are going to see Ken manana.  I must talk to him and explain what’s happening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment