Saturday, November 23, 2013

27 April 1994

Awake at 4am - I do "busy" work - fold clothes - get dressed - sort through stuff.  I wish I could just roll over and see him - I think I could sleep then.

Robin, Jim & Lynn are going home today.

Ken will leave in the am tomorrow - I think or maybe today.  I'm beginning to worry about money.

8:00am - Bob looking great - chest tubes out - BID probe in groin out - Eating Breakfast. IV's out
1:30ap Moved to private room on the 9th floor.

Ken makes masking look easy - he's coming down with grunge
Marsha and Jerry here to visit in CVICU
Karen Reynolds & Sonya Nix here to visit
Ken takes Robin to airport around 3pm and Jim leaves at 5pm and Lynn 6.
Ken leaves for home - All is quiet.
Ken Defani visits a while.  Brings envelope with over $50.00 from Skil employees.

I will stay in room tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment