Sunday, November 17, 2013

25 April 1994

6am - awoke - good nights sleep - feeling ap[p]rehensive - may be my struggle with my Heavenly Father to resist accepting the possibility that today may be the day I am separated from my eternal partner for a time.  Then again may be that my faith is weak and I need a blessing of comfort and strength.

Ken takes us shopping for Bathrobe/Slippers for Dad.

Bob looks tired today and he is worried about the surgery.

Missionaries here in evening - Ken/Miss assist - give me a blessing.  What power there is in the Priesthood.  I know we will be blessed with many more years together.

O.R. Nurse / Supervisor was in to visit with Bob.  A charming Christian man who explains what will happen, in detail.  They shave his body - top side in preparation for surgery tomorrow.

Dr. Fizer in to check on Bob.

Bad storms tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment